Vermicomposting can be defined as a process of converting organic waste into vermicompost through the activities of earthworm. It is the advanced method of composting where earthworms eat the decomposed material and excrete it out as casting which is known as vermicast or vermicompost. During feeding, earthworms use 5-10% of the food intake for their growth and the rest is excreted.
Vermicomposting is the future of organic farming. It helps to convert all organic waste into nourishing manure for crops, through the use of earthworms, which makes it entirely natural. Vermiwash, the liquid produced during the process of making vermicompost can be diluted and used as an organic and completely safe pesticide for the crops.
Texel HDPE Vermibeds are specially manufactured to cope with both indoor and outdoor composting operations. Our vermibeds are made from multilayer coated HDPE fabric with UV stability, puncture resistant, waterproof, and are unaffected with most of the chemicals, which makes them strong, durable and compact.
- Texel Vermibeds offer a unique combination of light weight material and extremely tough construction.
- Fitted with aerations windows,that offers optimal aeration control to allow the compost to maintain proper moisture and oxygen level.
- Texel vermibeds are easy to install. Several beds can be erected in just a few hours.
- The compact and easy to transport.
- Cost effective and economical.
Brand: Texel HDPE Vermibed
Size: 3600 mm X 1200 mm X 600 mm (Standard as per BIS)