- Name: Mr. MadhavPawar
- Place: Maharashtra, India
- size of the farm pond: 50M X 54M X 6M (LXWXH)
- Year: 2007
- Quantity installed: 3985 Sqm
- Storage Capacity: 15 million liters
- Land area cultivated: 8 hectares
- Plantation type: Pomegranate
- Gains due to farm pond: Financial status improved as there was continuous yield of pomegranate due to farm pond.From a meagre wage of USD 2 per day as a farm worker, today he has his own house, 2 tractors & 4 cars. He won an award from the Govt. of Maharashtra for excellence in farming
- Name: Mr. AladiteKha
- Place: Rajasthan, India
- Size of the farm pond: 59M X 61M X 6M (LXWXH)
- Year: 2015
- Quantity installed: 5000 Sqm
- Storage Capacity: 16.2 million litres
- Land area cultivated: 12.2 hectares
- Plantation type: Wheat, Gram & Cumin Seeds
- He is the first farmer from Jaisalmer to cultivate Grams in his farms in a deserted land in summer.He had never thought of cultivating his land in the desert, but the Farm Pond lined with Texel Reinforced HDPE Geomembrane has given him hope to survive in the desert.
Texel HDPE GrowbagsGrow Bags are generally used in terrace gardening or nursery. They are plastic bags filled with the growing medium used for growing plants such as tomatoes, mints, etc. Grow bags are lighter than the clay pots and are more durable. The are made up with a combination of flexible material with tough construction to sustain the atmospheric exposure. Grow bags regulate temperature due to their breathable quality. Excess heat is able to escape from all sides of the grow bag.
- Light weight, tough material.
- Prevents overwatering, as water can get percolated through the fabric.
- Easy to handle and easy to store.
- Easy to repair and maintain.
Product RangeBrand: Texel HDPE Grow Bags
Size Range: 9” X 12”, 12” X 12”, 12” X 18”